Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

About Me.

Hi, For my first post, I'd like to introduce myself to you as quickly as I can since I know that you're just spending your free time to read this. I'm Jan. A Christian. By that, I'm not saying that I'm holy. I'm not saying that I don't sin anymore, that I'm not anymore vulnerable to anything worldly, that I hate everyone who doesn't share the same belief with me. I've said this things because most of the Christians, well self-proclaimed Christians at some points that I'ved encountered (and surely you did too).

They act as holy as they can. They do things that will make them look holy to others. They pray in public places with voices louder than their normal voice. Some of them to the point claims that they don't even sin anymore nor vurnerable to worldly things. And the most annoying thing that they do, they hate people that doesn't share the same belief with them.

This people, well for me are hypocrites. They say that they serve God by showing others every good deed / holy deed that they can. Then hate everyone that disagrees with them, hate everyone that can put their beliefs to dust. They hate people who exposes their non-biblical beliefs specially, Bro. Eli Soriano.

ALMOST every claiming christian (other than MCGI) hate him. Why? He frankly exposes things from different religions that isn't biblical. He exposes weird and false doctrines of different religions using the   bible. You might heard things about him. Probably you've heard bad things since almost every sect/religion that he exposed and most of them defeated on religious debates hates him to the extent that they wanted to kill him.

You might be wondering why I've mentioned more about Bro. Eli Soriano than me even though I've mentioned that I'm introducing myself. Well, that's because I learned more things from the Bible with God's help thru him. I've been a member of Catholic church since my birth and at the some point of my life, My family attended gatherings from different sects of Born-again christians. Which to be honest, I've never heard even the smallest things that I've learned thru Bro. Eli's teachings with this religions. Which dramatically changed my life since the day that I accepted my faith thru listening the true doctrines of Jesus Christ and accepting baptism. I was once a disobidient son, a blasphemer, boastful, unthankful. But now, the doctrines and faith that I received with God's and Holy Spirit's helps me not to be that person anymore.

You can say everything you want about him. You can say everything about our belief. But one thing that I've proven. There's no other religion like ours and I will be sharing things that I've learned with you.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

No comments:

Post a Comment